Saturday 21 May 2016

CURRENT FAVOURITE: HAIR OIL





Hello beauties!
I had to share this hair oil with you guys. I have been using it for many months now and I just thought it was about time I wrote about it.
As I've got older, (not saying I'm old here lol, I'm only 22) but the last 3 years I have made sure I am looking after my hair. I have a good routine in place now and found one that works! and this hair oil is a god send! I have naturally curly hair, and I always found myself struggling to find a hair oil that did what I wanted it to but not be too greasy and heavy and that works with both my curly hair and when I straighten it. It helps tame any frizzy-ness and gives it a healthy shine! which also probably is because of the coconut oil that is in it too (which I LOVE!!)
If you haven't tried it already then I recommend you do!
What products do you use in your hair care routine?
I'd love to hear from you all! :)

Till next time
G x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig