Saturday 21 May 2016

THE BEST SPOT TREATMENT I HAVE FOUND!

 
 
CLINIQUE - ANTI-BLEMISH SOLUTIONS
Clinical clearing gel
 
Hi guys! I hope you are all well and making the most of this nice weather in England at the moment! I think spring is finally here!
So, I just had to share my thoughts on this little beauty. It has become my holy grail and It is deffo the best spot treatment that I have used. I got it just before Christmas and it has lasted until now and I still have 1/4 left! I noticed today that I had a little left and thought I had to get a post up. I will be re-purchasing it again the weekend because I just don't know how I will cope without it haha. it works perfectly on those big, red, stubborn spots. I find it tends to work better when put on before you got to bed and its like magic and it has either gone or reduce the size/redness a lot!
The lovely girl on the Clinique counter advised me to get this size (30ml) as she said she had hers for months and it is good for traveling etc. but they do also do a bigger size which I think I may get instead this time.
 
 
Till next time,
 
G x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig