Sunday 26 July 2015

NIP + FAB skin; Dragon's blood fix plumping mask










This is just a few thoughts on my recent purchase. I have only used it 4 times, but I was so please with the results.. Meaning it pretty much does what it says on the packaging - which I also love! It's so hydrating and leaves my skin feel amazing. I haven't broke out since using it, but I'm not sure if I could use it every day, as I am not a lover of the smell. I have always gone for products that are fragrance free, but the results do make it bareable. I have used it as a night mask aswell, and I prefer it as if I use it and leave it on for ten minutes, I'm kinda impatient, so I either wouldn't leave it on for ten minutes or leave it on longer - simply because I would forget to take it off lol 
I got this online, from Superdrug. It was on sale for £9.00 and its original price is £14.99. Deffo worth a try! I'm looking into the rest of the Nip and Fab range, I've also seen that Kylie Jenner uses this brand.. So if she approves.. And her skin is good then I don't see why not giving it a try. 

G x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig