Saturday 21 May 2016

QUICK UPDATE


Hello you beautiful people! 
 
Just a quick one really, I have a few days off work this weekend so I am drafting up posts and thought I would use an excuse to post this cute photo really lol
I am going to 'We Are' festival next weekend, so I am thinking of doing some festival posts, maybe hair/makeup? I'm not too sure yet but deffo keep an eye out! I am on a roll with the posts really, I have been doing a lot of reviews - which I love doing because I, myself enjoy reading other peoples real thoughts and feelings on products. but I do enjoy mixing it up a little bit!! and that I shall do lol
If you have anything that you would like me to talk about or review or anything, please just drop a comment and I will get back to you!
also don't forget to keep updated on my Instagram, I am trying to stay motivated with Instagram, but it is just a lot of work posting all the time and keeping active socially on Instagram, but I will get there don't worry lol
@Georgiaevol1
 
 
Till next time
G x
 
 
 
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Have a great time at the festival! Hope you get good weather for it :)

    Megan
    Denton & Lou 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time at the festival! Hope you get good weather for it :)

    Megan
    Denton & Lou 

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig