Tuesday 14 November 2017

A PRETTY SKY AND MY SISTER - PHOTOGRAPHY BY GEORGIA








Hey you!
I know it has been a while, but i will explain the many reasons in another post this week! 
but for now, this post is some photo's I took recently of my sister. I recently decided, that I really want to take photography a bit more serious. mainly because it makes me so happy and I want to do more of what makes me happy!
I love the whole process of finding the location, taking the photo's of course and then editing them is just the cherry on the cake! I love seeing the end result and loving the images even more when i got the final images!
I hope you like these kind of posts, i hope that there will be more to come! 

Don't forget to follow me on my socials;
Instagram: Georgiah13x
Snapchat: Geegee1x

Till next time,


xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig