Monday 6 February 2017

MY HAIR

 
 
 
My hair, like everyone, has good days and some not so good days lol but today wasn't that bad, so I thought I would share some things I do to maintain my curly locks!
If you have been following my blog for a while now, I have posted about the Ogx Argon oil a few times and it was my go to product last summer, I have lost count to how many times I have re-purchased it!
Just for reference, my hair is super thick and very long and loose curls with some slight frizz. my hair is also very heavy now, because of the length, so the curls have dropped compared to when I had shorter hair.
Before I wash my hair I tend to have an idea of what I will be doing to my hair, for example: if I am planning on straightening my hair once dry then I don't normally use the same products to when I am leaving it curly. when I am just being lazy and want to leave it curly then I wash with shampoo and I tend to use a deep conditioner or sometimes a hair mask, I brush it whilst its still wet and then I give it a shake with my fingers and let it dry a little more. then I use the argon oil, for me personally, it helps define my curls and gives it a beautiful shine! (also smells SO good!). over the years I have coloured my hair, so there are parts of my hair, (mainly the top back of my head from my roots down) that are a bit more frizzy for my liking, so this is when I tend to use the styling mousse to help tame it a little bit and of course mousse gives a lot of volume - volume is not something I need as I have so much hair lol but it seems to work for me!

If you have any tips or products that you recommend for curly hair or anything that is good for the frizz then please do let me know! :)

Instagram - Georgiahook13
Snapchat - Geegee1x


Till next time,
G
xo 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig