Saturday 23 September 2017

MY FAVOURITE NETFLIX SERIES

Hey you lot!
This post is a bit random, but I thought it would be such a good idea to do this post, as my friend recently (FINALLY!) got Netflix, and finished a series and asked me if there was anything else that she should watch. and of course, I got a little bit excited when I started telling her about the brilliant series that I have watched on Netflix and I thought I would share some of my favourites, Now a lot of you may have watched some of the obvious ones but I hope there's at least one or two series you haven't watched yet! I love them all for different reasons and I believe they are all worth watching!
- How To Get Away With Murder
- Black Orphan
- Girl boss
- Pretty Little Liars
-  Breaking Bad
- The QA
- Jessica Jones
- Stranger Things
- 13 Reasons Why
- OZARK
If you have any good series or Documentaries on Netflix, feel free to comment them below! I sometimes find myself scrolling up and down on Netflix for so long, trying to pick something I like the look/sound of. Which is why I prefer it when people recommend them lol.
So until next time beautiful people!
G
xo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig