Friday 8 January 2016

HOLIDAY DREAMING

 

(photo from Thomson holidays website)
 
Hello people!
So, if you follow me on Instagram, you already know that I am having serious Holiday blues!
January seems to be the month everyone jets off abroad some where very hot and luxury and I am feeling super jealous lol
So this month, I have been and will still be continuing to look for a holiday this year.
I have made it my mission to enjoy this year and spend more of my money on holidays and weekend trips away, rather than spend it on things that I don't really need lol ( she says!! lol ) I am hoping that me and my sister can go to the Caribbean after Christmas this year and I shall be going away with my family in September, so I have from now until then to get my arse to festivals and hopefully to Amsterdam or Barcelona or maybe Rome - all of them if I am lucky enough!
The sites I have been looking on are First Choice, Thomson, On The Beach and Virgin Holidays, in case any of you was interested.
Also, if you have any recommendations you think I MUST visit then please, by all means comment and let me know.. I am always looking for inspiration for holidays! 
 
Instagram - Georgiaevol1
 
G
 


 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig