Wednesday 16 March 2016

MY RECENT FAVOURITE FACE MASK: LUSH



Hi guys! 
I hope your all well, today I thought I would share my favourite face mask at the moment. I have mentioned this Face mask from Lush a couple of months ago, in which I have re-purchased, so I thought it was worth sharing with you all!
I originally went into Lush for some bath bombs and ended up coming out with all sorts lol I spoke to one of the staff in there and they recommended this one. It lasted me about 2 months, i use it about 2-3 times a week. As I have sensitive skin, aswell as oily skin at times, I try to not use too many products and I am always hesitant to put too much stuff on my skin. But I was so pleased with how this changed my skin care routine! It smells DEVINE! and so easy to apply and take off. I normally apply it before I get in the bath and leave it on for about ten minutes and wash it off before I get out the bath or when I get out. Followed by the rest of my skin care routine. It leaves my skin feeling fresh again and so clean! 

If you would like me to share my full skin care routine, please let me know! 

Don't forget to follow me over on Instagram : Georgiaevol1

G x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig