Friday 10 June 2016

MY FAVOURITE MASCARA


Now ladies.. I have not come across a better mascara than this beauty! As I am getting older, I am following my mums advice (years and years later lol) when it comes to you pay for what you get most times and this is pure proof that it is true. 
I have tried probably all of the half decent drugstore ones but with this I haven't found a fault at all! No clumps, the perfect amount of product on the brush and of course it makes my super long eyelashes even longer! lol. I have purchased this 4 times now since I first tried it and I haven't looked back since! I am constantly getting compliments on my lashes when I have this on! It's very popular and an award winning product and I would deffo recommend you try it!

Till next time, 
G x




SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig