Thursday 21 April 2016

EVERYONE HAS DOWN DAYS..


Hi guys! 
This post is just a reminder to everyone and mostly myself! That everyone has down days, it's all about how you deal with them! 
Some people deal with 'down days' differently, some better than others. But myself, I tend to mainly go for the gym! 
But don't get me wrong, sometimes I feel really down that gym just can not get rid of the feelings. So sometimes, I do my makeup or just lay in bed and binge on a whole series of Geordie Shore or The Good Wife lol or I like to do some colouring or read a book or I tend to just randomly start spring cleaning the house lol which is really weird if it's at 9 o'clock at night!! Ha!
I know this is a short post, but I just thought I would share some things I have found myself doing when I have a shit day! How do you's deal with a bad day!?

Instagram - Georgiaevol1

G x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig