Thursday 1 December 2016

MY FAVOURITE MATTE BRONZER: BENEFIT


 

 
Hi guys!
I suppose this is not the first time that someone has spoke highly of this matte bronzer, so here I am giving you my thoughts lol
I have had this in my makeup collection for so long, and I fell back in love with it again. I was using my Chanel cream bronzer for so long and then when I used this I just couldn't resist. it is just my perfect shade, and it suits a lot of skin tones, you deffo get the bronzed look and it doesn't have too many orange under tones, which I why I think it is just a perfect matte bronzer. I found it works perfectly when contouring (with a light hand) and it doesn't/hasn't broke me out either. This bronzer is so worth the money and I have found that sometimes you get what you pay for, and this is a prime example! I got mine from Debenhams, when they had a discount going around, but it averages at about £23.00.
 
Let me know if any of you have a favourite bronzer! I am always looking out for new bronzers to try.
 
Till next time
G x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig