Wednesday 11 June 2014

SMILE #2







Sad days, don't everyone have them

I had a bad day yesterday and boy i felt like my life was the worst and i just wanted the world to swallow me up so i didn't have to face reality! and then i think its sad that i am sad lol. i have odd days like this, it takes me a few hours to snap out of it and get myself back to normal and not dwell on the situation but think of how to overcome it! you have just got to learn that it is just a phase and you will be okay tomorrow and it will get better! i strongly believe that everything happens for a reason and now is a lesson for the future! if you need to cry, cry! let it out and then take a step forward to the happiness you deserve to feel. go for a jog, go to the gym, go blog!, have a relaxing bath, spend time with close friends and family! don't let your one sad day ruin your tomorrow or your week. Today is a better day than yesterday and tomorrow will be better than today, simply because I will make sure it will be. Have a amazing week!



Till next time beautiful.. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig